With Magnetic you can close or archive tasks and retrieve them again later.
This is useful in cases for example, where the client canceled job or task, and then change their mind later. All you have to do is retrieve that archived task and use it again.
Follow these steps:
- Click on Tasks at the top of your screen.
- You should now see a list of your open tasks.
- Click on "Completed" and / or "Archived".
- Then click on Search (magnifying glass).
- You completed and / or archived tasks should now be visible on your task list.
- If you want to re-open a closed/ completed task again, you simply need to untick the tick box for that task.
- To see your recurring tasks you must toggle over the recurring tasks icon.