Keep track of all communication from your team regarding a particular opportunity or job by commenting directly on it.
To make a comment on a project or opportunity:
- Click on Opportunity or Job
- Hover over the job and click on the speech bubble on the right-hand side of the project/opportunity you want to comment on.
- Alternatively, click on the name of the job/opportunity. This should take you to the dashboard for that specific job/opportunity.
- Once in the dashboard, click on the speech bubble icon and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Select the option "Comment".
- Fill in the Comment Page that appears.
- Add Watchers who will receive email notification when changes happen on the opportunity/job.
- Add a Follow-up: Assign the follow-up instruction to a specific person and for a specific date and time. The follow-up can be a comment, call, attempted call or a check-in.
See screenshots of the steps below:
Adding a comment:
Adding a follow up: