Magnetic has put in place industry best practices for security and gone even further in some instances to secure your data.
- All access to Magnetic is via a secure 256-bit encrypted connection. This is the same kind of encryption used by online banking.
- Sensitive data is stored in encrypted format in the database.
- Our servers run on a state-of-the-art European data-centre with power-redundancy, hardware mirroring, and multiple internet connections.
- Senior Magnetic operational staff will only access your data for support purposes when absolutely necessary.
- We run daily backups of all your data.
- You can also an extra layer of security to your personal Magnetic account by enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA)