Here are some of the terms used throughout the Boost knowledge base and what they mean:
- Integrated system: The active integration currently set for that company on the Boost web app under Company Settings. (eg Workbook, Magnetic or Maconomy)
- Raw time entries: The amount of time the user spent on an application, title and tag.
- RHS: Right hand side
- Task: The entity in the integrated system that the time is assigned to. For example, the could also be a job or an activity.
- Time entries: Aggregated time based on the application, title, tag and created date.
- Total time on task: Total of all time entries associated to a task.
- Tag - a snippet of text added to a time entry when tracking time, which is used to identify the time entry in the Boost Web App.