You can make comments for each time entry to explain what it was for.
- Click on Tasks.
- Hover over the View options dropdown menu and select Timesheet View.
- Time comments will be hidden by default. If you want to see the comments tick the "Show time comments" tick box.
- Click in the box where you want to fill in time tracked.
- Write your comment about that tracked time in the text box that appears and enter how much time you tracked.
- You can add as many comments here as you want to.
- These comments will be visible on the Task Time Entries Report.
Time Entries on Tasks
- When you click on the 3 horizontal line icon on a task it will take you Task Time Entries.
- Add a comment as tracked time.
- Click on save after each entry.
- You can also add "Reduced time" if you want to reduce the amount of time you tracked on Magnetic. Just put a - in front of the time entry.
Learn why you need to ensure time is tracked correctly for accurate reporting.