Magnetic allows you a couple of options to sync email into the Magnetic platform and save them against contacts, companies, opportunities, and jobs.
You have two options when deciding how to sync email:
1. Link a users mailbox to Magnetic (we will check their mail every 5 minutes and pull in all sent and received email)
- Hover your mouse cursor over your name.
- Click on Personal settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on "New Mail Account".
- Select your relevant service provider
- Input your email account details and finish the setup
Your Magnetic email account will now sync with Magnetic.
- All users must BCC or CC firstname.lastname@example.org and the email will be copied into Magnetic and associated with the relevant contact.
- Your contact database is built incrementally as you send emails out. Magnetic will intelligently select a contact if it exists or creates a new contact and company if necessary.
- Emails are automatically linked to any contacts that are on the email and contacts are always linked to a company.