On occasions, you may require multiple people to do the same task.
Instead of creating the same task for each person separately, you can rather add multiple owners to a single task to save lots of time and effort.
To bulk add owners to tasks:
- Create a new task.
- Click the group icon which will appear as soon as you click inside the "Task Owner" field.
- Select all the users who the task must be assigned to one by one.
- You can now type the names of the users that need to receive that task.
- Fill out the rest of the info and hit save.
- Each of the users selected will receive their own task.
See the video below:
Learn how to use the User Profitability Report to see if you are making or losing money on employees.