At magnetic we like to save you time!
Cloning tasks allow you to quickly add a group of tasks as part of a template project / job.
This is useful when you want to use all or some of the tasks from a previous job for the new job.
Follow the steps below to clone tasks from one job into another:
- Select the job you want to clone tasks from.
- You can select multiple tasks by clicking on a white space on each of those tasks.
- When the tasks are selected, the color of the tasks will be darker.
- Hover over the "bulk Actions" dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- You will see several options Bulk Action Options on this menu.
- Select the "Clone" option.
- A "Move Task to Opportunity / Job" screen will open on your screen.
- Enter the name of the Opportunity / Job you want to clone the tasks into.
- Check the tick box if you want to choose a new owner for the tasks.
- Save to transfer the tasks into that job.
See the video below:
Using Job templates in Magnetic
Consider creating a template of a Job you use frequently and reuse that template for several jobs to save time.