Yes, you are able to create tasks in Magnetic simply by sending an email to a staff member in your company that has a Magnetic account.
Follow these steps:
- Simply compose a new email.
- In the subject line type Task: (And then add your message.)
- The title in the subject line will be the task name.
- The user who the email is sent to is added as the owner of the task. You may select more than one owner. Each owner will receive their own task.
- Anyone CC'd in the mail will be added as a watcher.
- The message in the body of the mail will be added as a comment on the task.
- Remember, this feature will only work if you have synced your email account with Magnetic.
- Note: Attachments in the email will be attachments in the task.
- You would need to add colours, tags etc to the task manually after it has been created in Magnetic
See the following tutorials:How to sync your emails on Magnetic