- There is a field you will in when creating a job called "Monthly". This is where you fill in the monthly budget you have for the retainer.
- Create a Job status lane called "Retainers". You leave the job in the "Retainer" status lane.
- Every month you will use the Job Budget Report to see how much of the budget you have used. You can also set Budget alarms to warn you if you before you go over budget.
- The tasks within the Retainer job will be recurring on a monthly basis.
- You will not need to send a CE every month. Just once off in the beginning.
- You will only invoice the client monthly. You can use a Tax Invoice as a template invoice and just change the month name every time.
- Your users will track time to the tasks within the job and this will reflect in your job budget report.
Modified on: Thu, 20 Apr, 2017 at 9:52 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.