New Table Layout
You may have noticed that the data tables in Magnetic look different and have some extra icons.
Here is what's new:
- Column selection:
- Select the columns you would like to view, only these will be displayed.
- This includes all custom fields. Selected columns are remembered, so save your search for future reference.
Keyword search within filtered data:
- If you want to search for a specific word in the table, enter it in the "Find" field and the table will update with the results.
This means you are now able to perform an instant search inside of the list view to drill down to exactly what you are looking for.
Export format selection.
- You can export these tables to PDF, Excel as well as CSV.
When you export time, you now get the values in a decimal format so you can do calculations in excel as you wish.
- Secondary ordering in columns.
- Custom sort multiple columns. Left click the first column you would like to sort, then hold shift and left click the second column to sort.
See a video of all these new tools in action: