Keeping track of your Opportunities and leads is easy with Magnetic.
A lead or opportunity becomes a job/ project once it is "signed' (accepted) or when you drop and drag the opportunity into the "Sign off to Project" status lane.
To sign a deal, follow these steps:
- Click on Opportunities.
- Find the Opportunity you want to sign and convert into a job/project.
- If you are in the Status Lane View, then you can drag and drop the Opportunity into the WON column.
- Click on the "edit" icon.
- Scroll down to where the "Signed" tick box is and tick the tick box.
- Your opportunity has now been converted into a job and you can find it in the Jobs module.
**All Opportunity tasks will still be present in the Project.
**Probability of an Opportunity will be replaced with Percentage complete of a Project.
See the tutorial below: