This feature allows the Line Manager of a Company to do leave adjustments to the entire company at one time - for example monthly leave accrual.
Follow these steps to add a bulk leave adjustment:
- Hover your mouse cursor over HR and click on Leave Requests.
- Click Bulk Add Bulk Leave.
- In the pop-up window, you have the ability to bulk add a leave adjustment to the whole company or just a certain department.
- To Select the entire company - click Select All.
- Select the type of leave adjustment in Type dropdown.
- If you are doing an annual leave adjustment you will need to use a negative number to capture the days. eg: at the beginning of the year employees get 15 days of leave, you would enter -15 into the adjustment field.
- Choose the Start and End Dates for the adjustment.
HR managers should be able to see remaining leave etc on leave requests and the users themselves will be able to see their own leave.
See the video below: