This feature allows the Line Manager of a Company to do leave adjustments to the entire company at one time - for example monthly leave accrual.
Follow these steps to add a bulk or do a leave adjustment:
- Hover your mouse cursor over HR and click on Leave Requests.
- Click Add Bulk Leave.
- In the pop-up window, you have the ability to bulk add a leave adjustment to the whole company or just a certain department.
- To Select the entire company - click Select All.
- Select the type of leave adjustment in Type dropdown. (If you are doing an annual adjustment then select "Annual Adjustment.)
- If you are doing an annual leave adjustment you will need to use a negative number to capture the days. eg: at the beginning of the year employees get 15 days of leave, you would enter -15 into the adjustment field.
- Choose the Start and End Dates for the leave if applicable