E.g. Add the tag "Timing Plan" to certain tasks. Then you can print a timing plan of only those tagged tasks.
- You have 50 tasks in a list and tag 20 with "Timing Plan". Then you can search for tasks in Job X tagged with "Timing Plan", then print that timing plan.
You can create tags based on any characteristic you wish to segment your contacts and companies according to. E.g. Tim,JHB,Advertising
- Type in the name of the contact you want to find in the Global Search box.
- Click on Edit next to that Contact.
- Add the relevant tags you wish to add e.g. CT, Lead, Media Agency.
- Click on Clients.
- Click on Contacts.
- Perform a search with the following filters:
- Select tags from the dropdown menu.
- And in the box next to it type in one of the tags you want to filter according to which you want to search. E.g. Media Agency.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon to search.
- All the clients with that specific tag should be listed on the screen.
- If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you will see the option to export this list as a CSV file or a PDF file.
See the steps performed on the video below:
Learn how to save your popular searches
See how to use data tables