You can easily keep track of your company expenses with Magnetic.
Follow these steps to add expenses:
- Hover over Accounts with your mouse cursor.
- Click on Expenses.
- Click on New Expense.
- Fill in all the relevant information for that expense:
- Job / Opportunity: Link this expense to the budget for a specific opportunity or job by entering the name of the opportunity / job here.
- Item type: Link this expense to one of your item types / billing rates. E.g. Admin Materials or parking.
- Amount: Enter the value of the expense.
- Event date: Enter the date the expense was incurred.
- Owner: The person responsible for this expense.
- Tags: A comma-separated list of tags used to segment your database.
- Comment: Add any extra information about the expense here.
See this video below:
Learn how to save your popular searches
See how to use data tables