Doing performance reviews is easy with Magnetic.
Follow these steps:
1. Mouse over HR and click on settings.
2. Look to the 2nd half of the Settings screen under Performance Review Periods.
3. Add a name for your performance review (eg. Q2 2019 Review).
4. Add a Review Period date (eg. 12 December 2019 to 31 December 2019).
5. Add a review closing date. This date must be after the end date you set above for the review period date (eg. 1 January 2020).
6. Once you have entered the info for steps 3 - 5, click save.
See below for an example:
7. You will now see your review period at the bottom, which you can edit or delete by selecting the icons.
***Note*** This area also shows you the total number of reviews added as well as the number of assessments for this review period.